Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes! a follower!

So, today was incredible slow on MFC too. If I didnt have die-hard fans I would be starving right now. I know it's not because of my fans, but don't some of these basics realize that if I work 4  hours and only get 100 tokens that Im not making anything? Sometimes it's sad. I feel as if maybe it's something I do? am I not slutty enough? am I not attractive compared to the other girls? I dont know. Either way, I am thankful that I've got my good fans that help me out and treat he so good.
AND I HAVE A FOLLOWER! What!!! a follower on my blog? THANK YOU!!!! MWUAH!!
Okay guys, just a test to see if anyone is reading this.... message me before any purchase on my page and I'll give you a GREAT discount/bonus!
-Christine

1 comment:

  1. you are awesome, good things will come to you don't worry

    ReplyDelete