Sunday, January 10, 2010

Website is back up!

Wow.. so much has happened in the past few days. The website went down and got restricted. Even though I didnt have any nude photos, and made it a point to keep it as clean as possible, my web host pulled the plug on me. Not cool. So, I have since signed up with NakedHosting. This will quit the interruptions that the previous host caused, and allow me to run the site the way I want to run it. First thing I did was construct my shopping cart. This has taken me ALL day to get done!! But you HAVE to check it out now. www.SweetNuvo.com/cart 
I've taken pictures of my panties, uploaded photo sets, videos, etc. I really hope it all pays off and you guys are able to get more content now! O...m...g... has MFC sucked for me lately or what? Wow. I can't stand too many $5 days. It's getting old. Where are you guys? :(


Also. Anyone want a free yournamehere@sweetnuvo.com email address? 

No comments:

Post a Comment